Escolha seu idioma
  • Português do Brasil
  • English

About the Business Factory

Online Reservation

The Business Factory was built where did the first headquarters of the food industry belonging to the economic group M. Dias Branco, called Factory Fortaleza. This space worked for 29 years at the site from 1951 until 1980 when it was moved to its current headquarters in the city of Eusébio. The old factory premises were disabled from 1957 to 2008, the year that began the works of the largest and most modern private event center of Fortaleza, the Business Factory.